Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nation of Islam mourns assassination of Muammar #Gadhafi

The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan left no doubt in the minds of the listeners of the diabolical mission on the United States government and NATO in regards to the assassination Muammar Gadhafi and their plans for the African diaspora.

Amplify’d from www.finalcall.com

Farrakhan: Nation of Islam mourns assassination of Muammar Gadhafi

“I feel like I have lost a very, very important member of my own family. I can't take the assassination of Muammar Gadhafi lightly, as I could not take the assassination of my brother, or my mother, or my wife or my children lightly. That's the kind of relationship that we had and that we have,” said Min. Farrakhan. “I come to say to the world that the Nation of Islam mourns the loss of a great brother leader, the Lion of the Desert, the Lion of Africa, and those who rejoice at his death, your laughter will turn to tears and your joy will turn to sorrow and great pain because of what the Western world and those collaborators will lose as a result of his betrayal and his ultimate assassination.”

Read more at www.finalcall.com
 

0 comments: