Saturday, November 5, 2011

OK, just to say this for those who want to work quickly...



Titanium Appcelerator did complete what I wanted to do for an Android Gingerbread device in under 3 days. This was accomplished with a local database(Sqlite) and with the functionality that I wanted in displaying the data. I only needed to refine the interface and add the Intents for use of Android services. I looked over their WIKI documentation and the changes that they made will make me look into their UI building techniques.



Below is the javascript code I used when I started looking into the development tool



var win = Titanium.UI.createWindow({

title:'My Window',

backgroundColor:'#cccccc'

});



var label = Titanium.UI.createLabel({

color:'#999',

text:'Hello World',

font:{fontSize:20},

textAlign:'center'

});

win.add(label); // add label to window

win.open(); // open window



Really simple to start. http://amplify.com/u/a1gupq

0 comments: