Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Saviours’ Day

This blog that I have started will with the help of Almighty Allah, be a communication between you my readers and myself of the experiences that I will enjoy during our annual convention.

What is Saviours’ Day

This is the time each year that the followers of The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad under the leadership of The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan come together from all over the earth the celebrate the birth of a Saviour, Redeemer and Liberator for the Blackman and Woman of America, in the person of W. F. Muhammad. He came by himself, and gave The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad a body of knowledge that serves us today in the example of The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan.
I will place written, photos, audio and video clips in this blog and hopefully do it through my Blackberry only. If that doesn’t work I will have my laptop with me. LOL
Until next time,
Bro. Kem Muhammad

0 comments: